Are you looking for a protected species survey to inform development or management? At ATW Ecology we offer a comprehensive range of services with ‘off the peg’ and custom designed solutions to help you achieve your aims while fulfilling your obligations to biodiversity.
In the UK a variety of species are afforded protection under Section 41 of the Natural Environment and Rural Communities Act 2006, the Conservation of Habitats and Species Regulations 2017, and the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.
- Bats (all species).
- Great crested newts.
- Breeding birds.
- Hazel dormice.
- Eurasian otter.
- Water voles.
- White-clawed crayfish.
- Reptiles (all species).
- Rare amphibians (Natterjack toad & northern clade pool frogs).
- Scottish wild cat.
- Pine marten.
- Red squirrel.
- Protected freshwater fish (Allis & twaite shad, burbot, European whitefish).
- Protected terrestrial & aquatic invertebrates.
- Protected plants.
Contact us today to discuss your protected species survey needs
We can help with all of your protected species survey and management requirements get in touch for your free quotation
- Preliminary & walkover surveys.
- Detailed surveys.
- Site audits.
- Management plans.
- Supervision & Ecological Clerk of Works (ECoW).